Part-Time Web Development Manager
The Web Development Manager will focus on progressing the Tanium website roadmap to achieve business goals. Keep your hands in the code with this hybrid position while creating scalable processes for web maintenance, development, troubleshooting, quality assurance and innovation. Were looking for someone capable of balancing the needs of multiple concurrent projects of varying size and the ability to collaborate with a team both in person and remote. The Web Development Manager will report to the Senior Director of Demand Execution.
The ideal location for this position is our Addison, TX regional office, Emeryville, CA headquarters, or remote.
What youll do:
– Manage day-to-day front-end and back-end web operations
– Deliver on daily web requests as well as strategic initiatives
– Execute the website roadmap, including both tactical functional improvements and strategic long-term visions
– Proactively identify improvement opportunities, develop plans of record and work toward the highest quality and scalability of available platform and technologies
– Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to foster consultative and collaborative relationships to improve website effectiveness
– Build and maintain complete and current governance and project management documentation, and system architecture documentation
– Ensure the program management and web development standard operating procedures are followed by internal and external development resources
– Own the change management process: development, staging, QA, backlog
– Manage website localization and maintain a process for scalability and speed to delivery
We’re Looking for Someone With:
– Someone who understands end-to-end web development, program management and:
– is technical and hands-on
– is detail-oriented with strong focus on QA
– is process-oriented
– has deep knowledge of digital marketing best practices and technology trends
– has strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving skills
– BA or BS in Computer Science, Marketing or related experience
– 7 years of experience in web development and/or development management
– B2B experience strongly preferred
– Experience in enterprise cybersecurity, cloud/SaaS or other IT environments a big plus
– Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java
– Familiarity and expertise with WordPress, WP Engine and other content management systems
– Demonstrated project management experience managing various deliverables among many stakeholder groups in different time zones
– Able to demonstrate innovation, successfully tackling challenges in new and creative ways in often-stressful, deadline-intensive environments
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.
Jobs Rated Reports for Web Developer
– 10 Great Gig Economy Jobs in 2018
– The 2018 Jobs Rated Report
– Best Jobs Without A Degree in 2017
– The Most In-Demand and Fast-Growing Jobs of 2017
– The Best Jobs in IT in 2017
– The Best Jobs in Advertising for 2017
– Great Freelance, Contract and Part-Time Jobs for 2017
– Jobs Rated Report 2017
21 total views, 1 today