Full-Time Volunteer: Accounting Systems Set Up for Asian Americans United (Remote)
an accounting software to support their budgeting and reporting needs.
Founded in 1985, Asian Americans United’s mission is to build leadership in
Asian American communities to build our neighborhoods and unite against
AAU has worked in Philadelphia’s Asian American communities and in broader
multiracial coalitions around quality education, youth leadership, anti-Asian
violence, immigrant rights, and folk arts and cultural maintenance.
What You’ll Work On
- Setup of selected accounting software (e.g. Aplos, Araize)
- Training and guidelines on how to manage system and generate basic
We are hoping to move our check-writing processes to QuickBooks. We’ve
purchased a QuickBooks membership but could use a walkthru of its features and
how to integrate our check-writing processes, please! The QuickBooks
KnowledgeBase isn’t as helpful as a real person!
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Experience setting up a bookkeeping system and/or software from scratch
- Ability to set up regular recording, reconciliation, and reporting
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 20-35 hours over 1-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need
virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have
available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool
that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who
want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities
are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team
of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
6 total views, 1 today