Part-Time Technical Architect Fully Remote
My name is Nady and I’m a recruiter at Programmer Resources International. I
currently have a below position, at my client Remote. If you are interested and
comfortable then kindly send your updated resume. So that would enable us to
move forward. Please see the below details for more information.
The requirement as follows
Job title: Technical Architect
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Round Rock, TX- Fully Remote
- Extracts requirements from business and understands technical and
business impact of those requirements.
- Validates requirements, prototyping and functionality design and oversees
creation and quality of proposals that address current and evolving
- Provides issue resolution as point of contact for technical questions;
leads code reviews, testing processes, and certification of software;
facilitates client and internal meetings; presents architecture and
- Manages large team engagement.
- Defines deliverables for SOW and engagement team.
- Supervises multiple teams and projects and provides career counseling for
multiple consulting professionals.
- Plans implementations and advances strategies for new initiatives.
- Projects practice area revenue targets, chargeability and other aspects.
- Provides part time SME support to other projects in addition to current
- Proven experience in successfully managing all aspects of projects,
including delivery margin, project planning, SOW adherence, with multiple
workstream and customer interface.
- Actively drives technology solutions and prepares compelling propositions
within senior client environment.
- Awareness of stakeholders and ability to influence outcomes.
- Ability to effectively support business development and deliver at the
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
– Has a deep understanding of software fulfillment experience on cloud,
including software entitlement management, software provisioning, software
licensing, license procurement, license enforcement domains.
– Has prior expertise on cloud technologies including deep understanding of at
least one of AWS, Azure or GCP.
– Creates and drives product roadmaps and strategies.
– Has managed the vision and strategy for a large portfolio of products
pertaining to a functional domain.
– Conducts regular industry research to understand market trends of cloud
strategies and functional domains to create product strategies for products.
– Has a deep understanding of end-to-end SaaS business model for different
– Work closely with the architect to drive execution of product strategies.
– An understanding of basic technical concepts like API design, Security, XML/
– Ability to distinguish between cloud offers vs offline sales models and
understand relevant features / competencies needed by the products.
– Has been involved in at least one transformational program for enabling
products on cloud.
Must show experience with:
- software fulfillment experience on cloud, including software entitlement
management, software provisioning, software licensing, license
procurement, license enforcement domains.
- cloud technologies including deep understanding of at least one of AWS,
Azure or GCP.
- end-to-end SaaS business model for different subscription motions.
- basic technical concepts like API design, Security, XML/JSON, etc.
Talent Acquisition Expert
15 total views, 1 today