Part-Time Social Media Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a talented highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media and traditional marketing efforts.
The part time Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires tight interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities that social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Social media coordinator.
- Marketing expert.
- Creative marketing ideas.
- Social advertising knowledge.
- Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent.
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Executes new community launch including signage and events.
- Prepares weekly sales reports.
- Edits and maintains social content for communities.
- Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics.
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates.
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Event planning/coordination.
- Arrange all closing gifts and events.
- Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads.
- Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels.
The Sharma Group we have extensive knowledge of the market with unsurpassed customer satisfaction to achieve top producer status year after year. It is the consistent performance that has elevated us to the top echelon of Dallas realtors.
Our goal is to match extraordinary people to extraordinary homes.
The office is in Flower Mound with additional Brokerage offices in Southlake, Plano, Dallas, and Fort Worth.
14 total views, 1 today