Part-Time Service Champion 1 – Bay City Branch (Part-Time)
POSITION TITLE: Service Champion – Bay City Branch (Part-Time)
REPORTS TO: Member Center Manager
Reporting to the Member Center Manager, Service Champions create an experience for our members that they do not receive anywhere else. Service Champions ensure that members, potential members and visitors receive a warm welcome, can easily navigate our services, and offer solutions to navigate the journey of life.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Establishes and maintains a positive advisory relationship by creating a “wow factor” experience making the member feel valued by showing immediate interest in their life. Proactively identifies changes in member’s life events, and banking needs and recommends relevant services and solutions to solve member opportunities as well as to enable members to achieve financial and life goals.
2. Owns member issues and responds effectively to address problems, errors including but not limited to fraud, courtesy pay, check holds, or account status.
3. Recommends and assists members with convenient technology solutions including but not limited to Online Banking, mobile applications, and in member kiosks.
4. Builds and maintains full knowledge of TDECU products and services. Refers members for specialized services, including but not limited to investments, insurance, real estate, title and mortgage.
5. Completes account transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, wire transfers and cashes. Performs and exceeds acceptable service and production levels.
6. Creates and maintains compliance reports and logs as appropriate.
7. Provides REAL Legendary Service to team and internal customers through genuine care and compassion. Initiates action to help the team achieve branch goals in production and member satisfaction.
8. Offers to assist team members proactively and assists with a variety of administrative duties including ordering departmental supplies, lobby preparation, receptionist duties, and notarial services as assigned.
9. Completes all mandatory compliance testing within designated time frame and other compliance assignments including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Unusual Activity Reports (UAR), and Security processes.
10. Implements processes as required by the Bank Secrecy Act and TDECU policies and procedures including but not limited to completing and submitting Currency Transaction Reports, being knowledgeable of signs of unusual financial activities, and reporting signs of unusual activity and/or completing reporting for Suspicious Activity Report as appropriate per procedure.
11. Stays abreast of changes within the credit union relating to services and procedures.
12. Actively participates in community relations activities and groups to represent the Credit Union. Takes initiative to connect with individuals and organizations outside of the credit union.
Essential: High school diploma or equivalent mix of education and experience is required. Additional training is preferred.
Essential: Six (6) months to One (1) year work experience in member service, financial services or similar preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong interpersonal communication skills and strategic and creative thinking abilities.
2. Assumes responsibility for achieving results.
3. Identifies members banking issues and needs.
4. Passion for accuracy.
5. Serves as a resource to members, prospective members, and employees.
6. Continually learns and stays current trends in the marketplace.
7. Builds collaborative and productive relationships in the branch.
8. Provides world class, REAL legendary service.
9. Demonstrates effective time management.
10. Strong working knowledge of relevant software including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this position and/or may be encountered while performing essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the essential duties of this position, an employee would frequently be required to stand, walk, and sit. An employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds to perform essential position functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position may require travel up to 20% of the time based on business needs.
Regular onsite attendance is an essential function of this position. This means that the employee is required to report to work on time and must remain available to clients during scheduled hours.
This position requires face-to-face interaction in person or by telephone and e-mail with members, clients, and vendors.
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, protected veteran status, sex, religion, disability, genetic information, national origin or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Consistent with the American Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
14 total views, 1 today