Full-Time Sales Associate
Job Ref#: 3586
Category: Retail Sales Associate
Location: North East Mall, Hurst, TX
Join our chic team, dedicated to a styling and social experience that
inspires women to express their individuality.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in in
promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our
values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store
operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and maximum
profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we
are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
Drive for Results
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains
pricing and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and
- Models and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS)
principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
- Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on
goals including gift card sales.
- Signs up clients for reward program.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store
and on line.
- Maintains consistent client communication through utilization of
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and
- Assists with locate fulfillment.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as
- Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization
Teamwork and Growth
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
Other duties as assigned.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary
from brand to brand.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and Management
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure
adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a
flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top talent
to join our store teams. When we do have an open position, we will
review your application to determine if your qualifications are a
match with our position requirements. You may apply to any location or
position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may not
currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for
employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the
application process, please contact your local Store Manager for
0247 North East Mall Chico s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state,
or local law.
About Chico’s For 30 years, we’ve
helped millions of women look as great as they feel. Our chic prints,
artisan jackets, and wrinkle-free Travelers collection have built
quite a following at our stores, but we hear it’s our combination of
great style, one-of-a-kind details, and warm, personal service that
has captured the hearts of women nationwide.
How do we do it? It’s all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a
pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you’re going,
what you’re doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel
Even as Chico’s has grown, our values beautiful apparel, exceptional
service and deep appreciation for our customers still remain at the
heart of who we are today.
13 total views, 1 today