Full-Time Regional Segment Manager (Marketing Manager)
Supports the Global Segment Manager with translation and execution of segment/sub-segment plans for region. Contributes to the execution of sales and profitability targets established by the BU through the creation of the regional execution plans and professionally delivers proactive and operational actions with sales to impact the bottom line. The interface between Marketing strategy and sales implementation, executes on where to play and how to win in the allocated Region as defined by the Segment, covering alignment and deployment of sales resources in consultation with sales team. Delivery and scale -up of winning concepts and capabilities focused on sales activation – including customer facing promotional initiatives and activities for sales. The role provides regional customer and market insights, executing plans and actions to connect key messages with target customers through numerous channels.
- Translates strategy into regional implementation plan & ensures execution in order to impact financial targets
- Interface with sales in creation of structured approach to drive delivery and scale up of winning value propositions and concepts coming from segments
- Working with Segment and Product teams to develop customer, competitor and market insights which aid development of winning value propositions & concepts including product, service and capability changes
- Feeds into segment and excellence team, utilizes and deploys global campaign platforms through various channels (exhibitions, customer events, digital enablement tools, advertising – Print and Digital) to create customer demand, working with sales to optimizes delivery and conversion rate
- Acts as senior Marketing Leader and focuses on the Regional Marketing execution– prioritising segment actions and agreeing implementation/activation routes, including coordinating with Sales Managers of appropriate sales resources to reach goals
- Works closely together with Segment Manager(s) to translate Segment strategies into operational action planning and implementation – Develops, executes and monitors key performance indicators for regional marketing team against strategy targets
- Formulates Regional marketing plans and tactics, which includes introducing, repositioning and witCompanyawal of how to win concepts (covering products and services) in countries. Actively works with sales teams to clearly map implementation plans and targets, key milestones and timelines in order to ensure on time delivery, scale up of value propositions and impact on business financial performance. Works alongside sales to build stronger customer partnerships & gather insights for development.
- Translates BU vision, policies, market research and customer specifications into detailed Region strategies, actions, targets and budgets and keeps up to date as continuous process.
- Works with Product Group to define product and service portfolio required to deliver and embed winning concepts in regional sales organization, supporting delivery where required.
- Works with regional sales and leadership to ensure targets are being met, feeding in insights on customer needs and support requirements to both Segment and Product teams to complete the feedback loop on the innovation portfolio. Provides connection between marketing and sales with forecasts relating to regional product and service activation in their region
- Execution of brand tactics into the market. Deciding which brands are used and the brand positioning in the region, aligning to brand strategy. Utilizes global campaign platforms for implementation into region, ensuring alignment of positioning and messaging with sales organization through appropriate training.
- Input to segment led strategic pricing architecture and working with Commercial team to ensure operational pricing insights are understood and optimized in terms of regional financial targets.
- Demonstrates strong performance orientation
- Showcase deep industry & segment acumen
- Solid interpersonal and influencing ability
- Constraint breaking and solution focused, capability to work with matrix organization and with people in different reporting lines
- Initiative and drive, positive stimulation with capability to reach out to other disciples and networking
- Alignment with Product Group, regions and other marketing disciplines as well as senior company Directors
- University degree in Chemistry, Marketing or another related field is preferred
- Extensive experience working in commercial environment, Strong coatings industry experience globally, varied experience working with different product and services groups, experience in a variety of markets/segments
- Experience in more than 1 area of sales & marketing,
- Background of working in P&L or with financial background
- Willing and able to travel approx. 40% of the time
- Work experience in a technical/RD&I role is an advantage
University degree in Chemistry, Marketing or another related field is preferred
12 total views, 1 today