Part-Time PRN Medical Social Worker (Hospice) -Austin area
Job Summary:Primary function is to provide coordinated care in the home to patients of all age groups and perform psychosocial assessments, analysis, counseling, and referrals to meet the needs of the patient/family.
- Job Qualifications: Education:Bachelors or Masters Degree in Social Work from a State accredited the program. It has a Bachelor’s degree and is hired after 12/02/08, must be supervised by a Master’s of Social Work (§418.114).
- Licensure:Texas LMSW or LBSW; Texas Driver’s License Experience: One (1) year social work experience in a health care agency. Skills: Working knowledge of community resources. Good interpersonal skills. Hepatitis profile.
- Transportation:Reliable transportation. Valid auto liability insurance.
- Environmental and Working Conditions: Works in patient homes in various conditions. Occasional exposure to infectious diseases; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather.
- Physical and Mental Effort:Prolonged standing, walking and sitting required; requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient/family needs; and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet patient/family psychosocial needs.
2019 The Clear Fork Group
Powered by JazzHR
9 total views, 1 today