Full-Time Field Marketing Manager
Field Marketing Manager
(relevant for internal applicants only): 9
Houston or Denver
Team is responsible for creating and implementing comprehensive marketing plans to achieve assigned objectives. These objectives can include regional demand generation programs, audience acquisition at live events/conferences, and other customer facing programs. You will partner closely with other functional teams to achieve your goals.
We provide market driven insights to the energy and commodities industries. Through our campaigns, we connect, engage, educate, and drive to selection the portfolio of Platts products and services. Marketing contributes 25% of sales and over $6.0 million in direct revenue from conferences.
What’s in it for you:
– Opportunity to shine as a strong individual contributor
– Freedom to explore and test new tactics and strategies
– Gain experience by working with a dynamic team in a role that is fast paced and fun
– Professional and personal development from specific trainings and workshops
– Responsible for the development of marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics
– Engage with in house creative team to create compelling collateral, web pages, online exposure, and more
– Budget acumen and responsibility for delivering the targets within budget guidelines.
– Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
– Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs
What We’re Looking For:
– Minimum of 5 years of B-to-B sales cycle knowledge including demand creation and pipeline contribution/acceleration
– Superior project management skills – ability to organize new work efforts and establish metrics to track progress
– Knowledge and experience using key business applications – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint as well as SalesForce, Marketo, and HTML
– Well rounded marketing execution experience in both inbound and outbound, physical and virtual events, social and digital marketing and ability to match tactics with appropriate objectives and outcomes
– Strong oral/written communications skills
– Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with sales and other functions (content, product, operations)
– Build and manage customer data (targeting, segmentation, campaign sizing, propensity modeling)
– Industry knowledge – energy & commodities markets.
– Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
At S & P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S & P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S & P Global Platts is a division of S & P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit .
S & P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
7 total views, 1 today