Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physician
A hospital in Texas is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Christmas Day
- Schedule/Hours: Dec. 26th 6a-6a (24hrs)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Volume: Patient Volume: 275 month
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Emergency Medicine
- Support Staff: Backup is Not available
- EMR/Charting: T-System (Charts),
About the Location:
- Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay
- Closely linked with the Space Center Houston, the coastal visitor center at NASA’s astronaut training and flight control complex
- The city’s relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants
country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit , follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # TX 21008
8 total views, 1 today