Full-Time Accounting & Office Admin
TrendHR is currently recruiting for an Accounting and Office Administrator for a fast-growing company in the Rockwall area. This person will be responsible for supporting the accounting department and assist in the functioning of the office. This position is ideal for someone who has strong analytical and administrative experience who is looking for more responsibility.
Primary Focus: The ideal candidate with be able to assist in company’s AR & AP accounting duties. This includes matching vendor bills to purchase orders and applying that information to sales orders to invoice clients in a timely manner. It will also include receiving payments and applying them to open orders, adding shipment tracking information to sales and purchase orders, and working with sales representatives and vendors to make sure that all the information is obtained in order to invoice a client or pay a bill.
Secondary focus: Basic office assistant work. This will include answering phones, filing, mailing out marketing materials, check mailbox, and basic customer service for when clients call and ask simple question, such as inquiries about tracking numbers or missing invoices. Handling the weekly payables book to ensure vendor checks are cut on time and sending out past due invoices to customers.
- Good with math and GREAT attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Good problem solver and organized.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Solid communication skills over the phone and via email, to include business phone and email etiquette.
- Competent in data entry with extensive computer literacy skills.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Able to handle frequent interruptions and still manage a workload.
- Independently motivated with a solid work ethic but works well with a team.
Job Field: 2+ years working experience in Admin, Customer Service, accounting, billing &/Or data entry.
Must be have extensive computer literacy skills. QuickBooks, Microsoft experience – Including Outlook and Excel are a huge plus!
Apply today if you would like to be considered for this position!
7 total views, 1 today